Saturday, December 5, 2020

Cabin

My parents sprung the news on me that they were going to sell the cabin. They've been talking about it for a while but I don't know if I just didn't want to believe it so I didn't take their threats too seriously, but then they decided it was time and they wanted it done before winter. I did not take the news well (that's an understatement), but we did manage to go up there to enjoy it while it was still ours and before they put it on the market.

There are just millions of moments that I wanted to capture to remember this place forever.
 










I love little Jonah passed out on the giant bed.
We just played and played (and tried not to think this was one of the last times up here). We really were trying to enjoy it. I only cried like 45 times while we were there....but who's counting?










Then I started getting real nostalgic and took pictures of every nook and cranny.











The favorite rock to climb on our walks.

This piggy back ride didn't work out so well...
Our tree...




The squirrels were good to us this trip....

Our favorite little hiking loop...






Grandma and Grandpa came up a little later to be there with us.









I'm so glad we were able to have this little trip. I miss it already.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment