Friday, August 21, 2020

Jonah's birthday!

I can't believe my baby is 4!! I mean, he's been acting like a teenager for a couple years already but it still is strange to me that pretty soon I won't be able to carry him and snuggle and hold his hand. *sniff* Let's not talk about that right now....
His birthday was a very fun day. Especially when you can start if off right with a LOT of whipped cream and a little bit of waffles in the morning.


Jonah noticed Kate didn't have any sprinkles so he decided to give her a few.

Present time!
Hold up how many fingers you are!


There ya go!






He actually kissed the bubbles he was so excited.



He wanted to open his Teddy Grahams all by himself because he's a big boy now.
We kind of let him pick what we did today. So it started with playing the wii.
Rachel made some balloon creations, this is Kate's jet pack. Now I'm noticing I didn't get a picture of Jonah's turtle. Rach is good!
He said he wanted fireworks on his cake. So we did what we could!




Then he just wanted to wear his new turtle jammies and play with all his new stuff.


Here's some pictures of the inside of the cake. Fancy schmancy!


He took a bath with all his new bath bubbles and colors.
And 4 year olds can run really fast!
 Gosh I love this boy and am so blessed to have him in my life. Love you Jonah!

No comments:

Post a Comment