Thursday, October 1, 2020

Schick Reunion 2020

Like everything else in 2020, our family reunion got cancelled. But that didn't stop us from having an amazing staycation. This actually ended up being one of the funnest reunions we've had! I didn't get the best pictures but I did get a few. First, Aimee found this random house in Stansbury Park that rents out their backyard that's on a lake. So we went and played at this AMAZING yard on the lake for hours. We would've stayed there all day if we could've. It was SO much fun! We might make this a yearly thing.
 
They had tons of water toys for us to use.
A big, beautiful gazebo.
A grassy area.
A beach. And lots of little fishies the kids were trying to catch.








They even had a little waterfall.
That night after we all got cleaned up we went to Heather's house and had Robintinos dinner and played games. It was great.



The next morning we went to Top Golf. For most of us it was our first time.
Josh had been here before so he was showing us how it was done like a pro.


Everyone got into it and we had a blast. I want to go back!


Even Jonah hit a few balls!



We had lunch at this really cool park but it was like 110 degrees (or at least it felt like it) so we didn't stay long and this is the only picture I got of Josh and Alex SO high in the tree.
 Then that night we got together with the Schiebes and Bradshaws, which I haven't seen in the LONGEST time. I wish I actually took pictures there. I know somebody did somewhere. I'll have to hunt them down. It was so good to see those old friends we haven't seen in years. And we had a great turn out! It was a great weekend.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment