Sunday, August 2, 2020

Family Pictures

My mom and dad celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in June! We had talked about doing all kinds of big, extravagant things but they just wanted something small with our family. We got together to swim at Aimee's house, had a yummy dinner (Mandarin take-out) then got some family pictures taken. It was a great day! 

My cute friend Jami took the pictures and did a great job. I don't love how my little family one turned out...not because I don't like what Jami did...but because Josh was pulling a teenager attitude and Jonah was going nuts. But we tried!
 


 I do LOVE how all my kids individuals turned out. SO cute!! Here's cute Rach only a week before turning 15.



 Cute Kate, age 10.

 Smouldering Josh, age 13.

 Sweet Will, age 7

 And Jonah....who was being the biggest pill of all got the best pictures out of everyone! Age troublemaker 3.







 I wanted one with just my kids. Little stinkers...

 Some with Trav and I.

 Then we got some group shots.. Cute sisters!!



 The girls...

 The boys....someone is sneaking in that pictures. Can you see who?

 The blue girls....3 gen picture
 This one is my favorite....
Glad we got some pictures with amazingly, everyone there!!

Happy 50!

No comments:

Post a Comment