Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Randomness

This little stinker had 6 cavities! 6! I have officially stopped buying fruit snacks because I'm convinced they had a big part to play in that.

 
I do always love a post-dentist smile though!

 I was able to go with Josh on his fieldtrip to see a movie. That's always one of my favs.
 And how I ended up with the bestest friends in the world is beyond me! These gals have been there for everything. We've been buddies since 4th grade...some even sooner than that. And although we don't see each other very often....when we do they have to kick us out of the restaurant because we just don't want to leave. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I really love these girls!!
 Phone zombies..
 I took Kate, Will and Jonah on a little walk to the ponds.

 We had our Young Women evening of Excellence. Rach had a part in it and showed off her flute. It was a really special night.
 
I just love these girls. They are the BEST! I have the best calling in the world.
 Rach and I also went and saw the Nutcracker for our date in November. Rach's buddy, Molly, was Clara in the Clytie Adams production at Weber State. She did an awesome job and it was such a fun show to go see.


This poor kid never gets a break!

 I just love watching kids put shoes/boots on. It can be super tricky sometimes.
 I was able to go help with Josh's Colonial Days at the elementary school. He's very intently making butter...
 This is what Jonah thought about colonial days.

 I think we need to get one of these for home.

 As I was leaving I peeked in to watch the dancing for a minute to find Josh dancing with a ghost girl! Ha ha! There was an odd number so he was dancing alone...I'm sure to his pleasure.


 Sometimes, life is just rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment