Thursday, January 4, 2018

December Doings

Decembers are always crazy/wonderful. This year was no exception. With no snow on the ground we had to make sure we got in the holiday spirit on our own. So we decorated...


 "What kind of crazy house am I in?"

 I got a frantic call form the school saying I needed to come pick up Kate. She was in an accident and I needed to let my doctor know we were on the way. Yeah....I freaked out. She had fallen on the monkey bars and got a bad cut on her chin. She ended up having to get 8 stitches! (2 inside, 6 outside) Poor girl. But she was SO brave!

 We splurged for lunch on the way home from the doctor.
 Josh was in the school choir again and put on a great Christmas program. So fun!
 And yes, he's still in shorts.


 I can't ever get a decent picture when he's around
 The kids also had their first ever piano recital! They all did such a good job! It was fun seeing them up there preform. Josh played Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
 Kate played Joy to the World and a duet with her piano teacher of Up on the Housetop.
 Rachel played Sleigh Ride.

 I love that their teacher teaches a lot of the kids buddies so we knew almost everyone there. It makes it a lot more fun.
 Great job cute kids!
 I also convinced my friend Lindsay to take some family pictures for us. I've really been wanting one we could hang on the wall with Jonah in it. Sad we didn't have one yet! She did such a good job! (especially considering Josh was moping around the whole time because I forced him to wear pants)









 Lindsay even head-swapped Josh in this one for a smiley-er version of himself. Ha ha!
 I love how they turned out!! Thanks Lindsay!! When Kate saw her picture she said "I look amazing!" It's true. :)

My other friend Natalie had a photo shoot with Santa at her house as a fund raiser. I usually don't do Santa photos but I couldn't pass up this opportunity to support a good cause. Jonah was not loving it. But I love how they turned out too!


 Phew! We got all those pictures taken on the same day!

This is usually the face we get when we tell Jonah to say 'Cheese!'

No comments:

Post a Comment