Thursday, January 4, 2018

Putting up Christmas

This year Josh wanted to put on the star.
 You need to grow a little taller!
 That might work...

 Crooked
 Jonah wants in on the action
 The only way we could keep the troublemaker out of trouble. (You can decide who the troublemaker is)
 Finished product!

 Will, just remember Santa's watching!



 We also made our gingerbread houses.


 And my most amazing friend, Christa, made me the most amazing Christmas present! She made all these stockings for my family! I've been wanting cute, matching stockings forever but never wanted to bite the bullet to actually buy them. They're expensive! So she surprised me this year with a gift I will love and cherish forever!! Thanks Christa!! You really are the best!!!
 This was Jonah's contribution to the gingerbread houses...


 After the architects were done I got to help decorate. It's a serious business apparently.




 We've created another bookworm!!


 Kate has gummy bears fishing off the roof.


 I didn't do very well documenting Dasher this year...but this was probably my favorite...


 For Will's lesson for family night he wanted to make the nativity out of play doh. I love that he came up with the idea on his own and it turned out great!
 Notice Mary, Joseph, baby Jesus, Some Shepard's with sheep, wiseman, a donkey eating hey, an angel and the star.

 Someone decorated my decoration...
And then a couple weeks later Dasher had his fun with the Hulk and the gingerbread houses.



No comments:

Post a Comment