Tuesday, January 2, 2018

More Halloween

Apparently I have not cleaned the pictures off my camera for a while because there's still Halloween pictures on there! I know nobody wants to hear about Halloween in January, but I want to add these just for my sake. Because they are super cute starring super cute kids. So here we go! I just love it when they mull around the house in their costumes like it's just totally normal to be coloring while dressed as a witch.
 And this kid means business...

 He really does want your candy.
 Here's the pictures from the actual Halloween night. I feel like we have so many Halloween parties and have to dress up a million times that by the time actual Halloween comes around they're sick of posing. Okay, maybe not Kate.
 I love this series of wailing Jonah. We chose the name correctly....











 I just can't get enough of that little tail.




 Will noticed that Mr. Bones needed a hug.
 Awww!


 Here's the whole trick-or-treating gang!
 The candy sort...
 And even vampires need baths....


Happy SUPER late Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment