Saturday, August 7, 2021

July shenanigans

Someone got her very first paycheck!! I think she likes this working thing!

These kids made a fortune on their snowcone stand.
We got the final touch of our new deck in! The slide!!
There's a reason Trav is an architect and I am not. He measures everything out perfectly. I totally would have eyeballed it and it probably would've driven me crazy the rest of my life because I was off.
It works! And they LOVE it!
I love lazy Sunday afternoon with Legos.
We pulled out the kiddie pool.
The kids slept out in hammocks.
Played at the park.

Jonah became a lion and would walk around like this.
Popsicles on the tramp.

I got to go with the Relief Society to see the progress of the Layton temple.

We even got to touch the arch stone before they installed it!
Swimming at the Jones'

Josh got to attend a soccer practice of a semi-pro team (I think? I'm not really sure who). So here's his handsome team.

I'll have to show this picture to Will's future wife so she'll know what her kids are in store for with their teeth. Shark teeth.
We went to the car show and the kids got to sit in a helicopter.


So far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment