Thursday, July 29, 2021

Sweet 16

Rach turned 16! I still can't believe it, but we had such a fun day to celebrate this amazing girl.
She couldn't decide what she wanted to do for the big day so I planned it all for her. She knew I had something up my sleeve but I was happy to be able to surprise her! We had a surprise birthday breakfast with her friends. They "not so quietly" snuck in the house and we went down to surprise her then it was back upstairs for a waffle bar breakfast.



These girls are so cute and so funny. They just sat and talked non-stop for 2 1/2 hours without taking a breath. I'm glad she's got some cute buddies.




We let her open 1 present....A new phone!!!
Then that night Trav and I took her on her first date. She tried a Gyro for the first time. I don't think she was too impressed.
Then we hit the slopes at Snowbird!
We rode the Alpine slide.

Ropes course.





Tree climbing.
Trampoline.
And my favorite...the mountain coaster!
We had SO much fun with just the 3 of us. This is the picture I took when I pulled my phone out of my pocket and it smashed on the ground. Glad it was a good one.
It was back home for the rest of the presents.

And some cake! I apparently need to get the pictures off the big camera.

  It was such a fun day and I'm so happy to have the best 16 year old around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment