Thursday, November 11, 2021

Runnin' around

The kids got to do the fun run this year! Jonah's first time and Kate's last time. Jonah and Will were up first. I got to run with Jonah...I didn't even see Will during the run he was so speedy. Here's some 'before' pics.

During...
And after!


They did great and Jonah was ready to run again when it was Kate's turn!

Here's Kate's 'before'....



During....


And after! She and Erika ran together and came in at the same time but Erika's foot hit the pavement first so Erika got 1st and Kate got 2nd place. So fun to watch these girls!
Morgan did get 3rd but was a bit behind them.

Bunch of nerds...



We had everyone over for my dad's birthday. It's been a while since we've all been together so I'm glad we did!
Cute dad.
And Rach asked someone to the Christmas dance! His name is Caleb and she was super nervous but I'm excited for her to be able to go to her first dance!
Parks just aren't the same without older siblings to play with you.
Trouble.
Jonah hooked the trailer up to his trike so he could go camping.
And I got to see my old buddies before Lar picks up and moves to Virginia! I love these ladies. The best of the best right here.
We took a little drive up to Snow Basin to see the leaves. They did not disappoint!









Kate ran for student council and this was her slogan. I thought it turned out cute! Bummer she didn't make it though. I proud of her for trying!
Since this fall has been so gorgeous, Jonah and I have taken advantage and gone on a few hikes just the 2 of us. Love this time with my buddy.



Warmin up the tootsies.
Playing in the leaves...
And Josh wanted a haircut. I don't think his hair's too long, do you?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment