Thursday, November 11, 2021

Back to school

How did the summer fly by so fast? Before we knew it school was starting and Rach is a Junior!
 

Josh rules the school in 9th grade...

These guys are just waiting for their turn...
Kate also rules the school as a 6th grader in Mrs. Burns class. She's in there with her BFF's so it's going to be a great year for her!

Will is in Mrs. Johnson's 3rd grade class.






Jonah is in Kindergarten!?! Holy cow! All my kids will be in school this year! He didn't start for another week though.
Trying to make a "K" with his fingers.


The 3 amigos.

Morgan's mom sent me this picture of these 3 in (I think) 1st grade vs. 6th. So cute! I hope these 3 stay friends forever.
We still were in the throngs of soccer and making it in the shade during Josh's game.
Or making bird nests...

And we are all still obsessed with Pippin.
Will wanted a picture of him and Pippin together to take to school but they all turned out a little creepy. Ha ha!


This one was the winner....



We had a primary back to school thing and I was in charge of getting the popcorn. Jonah was in heaven!
But at least the popcorn was safe.
Here's my cute presidency I get to serve with.
Jonah liked the fishing.


And the cotton candy...




 I think Pip likes the few hours of peace and quiet when everyone's gone. But he's always SO excited when the kids get home.....me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment