Saturday, December 11, 2021

Soccer Life

We had a VERY busy fall! I guess having 5 soccer games every Saturday (and practices during the week) will do that to you. This is the first time all 5 were playing and even though it was crazy, it was SO much fun! I love watching those cute kids doing what they love.
 
We were all most excited to see Jonah on the field. Surely, having 4 older siblings and having been to hundreds of games in his life he'd be the best one on the field, right?.... Not so much. He'd follow the pack around at a safe distance behind...unless he was holding the fort down in the middle of the field.... and maybe (but maybe not) kick the ball if it came directly to his feet. But to see this face after the game when he got his treats? Priceless! 
 
 

And of course that meant Dairy Queen and Culvers were getting their regulars back.

He may not be a soccer star (yet) but he sure is the cutest one out there and so fun to watch! His team name was the Darth Vaders.


Mr. Will had a good season with his cute team. the hornets.
Even during and in between games you've gotta practice.
I don't have too many pictures of Josh's team, Club America. This is his 2nd year of comp and his team is great! They have improved SO much and are such a good group of boys. His games are SO much fun to watch!
I took this one during Will's game and I can't for the life of me figure out what Kate is doing! Ha ha! Too good to not save for posterity!




I don't really have any pictures of Kate's team because I was their coach! We had THE CUTEST team, the Smurfs, and they were such a fun team. We even won every game, except tying one. They were good! Maybe it was the amazing coaching....maybe not.


And of course these 3 were the stars. I LOVE having these girls play together. My favs.





I hardly have any pics of Rach's team too! She had a blast this year! A lot of her friends were on the team and you gotta admit, high school co-ed is just the best. Love it!
And Josh's handsome team!
It's so sad when the season ends but I loved it while it lasted!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment