Thursday, November 7, 2019

soccer season!

I love, love, love soccer season. Being a soccer mom is the best! Here's Will tearing up the field. He maybe doesn't take it as seriously as other kids do. Just maybe...



 But he is starting to get more aggressive and actually getting the ball!
 Rach is having a great year and totally dominating the field. She's the designated kicker because she has such an awesome boot.
 Josh is doing great but isn't loving his team this year. His amazing team got broken up from some kids going to comp (but Josh chose not to do). He's still one of the best on his team but it's just not the magic from before.

 This is how Will usually plays...





 Man, I love this kid!
 Rach giving him goalie advice...




 With 4 games every Saturday, I do have to admit that Jonah is a good sport.















Notice anyone missing? Yes. The depressing part (and I'm SO sad about this)...we don't have ANY pictures of Kate! What the heck?!? I'm Kate's coach this year on the Purple People Eaters. Our team is amazing and it's been so much fun, but it means I'm coaching and not taking pictures. All of Kate's besties are on the team and it's been a blast. I'm determined to get some pictures in the spring!! Sorry Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment