Wednesday, November 6, 2019

M & M camp

One of the highlights of the summer is our M&M camp. Maughan & Maynes. This year did not disappoint.

 We even had a raccoon at our campsite most of the time...

 The kids had a little thing they did where they marched around in a circle, jumping on logs to try to break them. This lasted a lot longer than I thought possible.
 There was lots of hanging out by the fire.
 Lots of food.


 Lots of hanging out with our best buddies.
 Lots of playing in the hammock.
 I didn't even know if the camp would happen this year because Christa just barely had a baby. I think cute Sadie was like 4 weeks old when this happened. SO tiny! But I'm glad she's tougher than me and came anyway.
 Playing at the lake wasn't the best this year.There was hardly any beach and it was really windy and cold. But we still managed to have a good time.

 Nobody dared to get in at first because it was COLD!

 These 2 brave souls did it!

 Eventually most of the kids got in and had a blast.






 Even dad got brave!

 But Jonah still doesn't want a cold, wet hug.











 Nate brought his fishing boat and Trav got a turn on it.

 I just love these girls. I'm glad Rach has some "big sisters."

 I love these girls too. So glad they have each other!


 Oh hey, I was there too! I spent most of my time reading a super scary book which may not have been the best idea on a camping trip....





 The gang...

We are so lucky to have the Maynes. So glad they see our crazy and will still hang out with us. Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment