Wednesday, November 6, 2019

First day of school

Summer flew by way too fast (again) and here we are back in school. 
Rach rules the school as a big 9th grader.
And Josh is a sevie! Watch out KJH....








 Kate is now my oldest in elementary school (which is nuts) and she's in Mrs. Carter's 4th grade class. This is the first year she's not in the same class with Erika, so we'll see how it goes...but she loves Mrs. Carter!





 Jonah needed a good hip pop picture. He nailed it.

 And my Mr. Will is going to be gone all day at school. :( He's an official 1st grader in Mrs. McKenzie's class.




 (Just as a side note...I did get a call from the teacher on the 2nd day of school..Ha ha! I love you, Will)
 Ready to take on Columbia!






Now it's just me and Jonah at home and he wishes he could go to school SO bad. I love these kids and know they can take on the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment