Saturday, June 9, 2018

Springy

Not always, but sometimes these girls are best friends. I kind of love it when they are.



 Kate taught Jonah how to do somersaults!



 And along with spring comes me getting another year older. The good news...my birthday fell on a Sunday this year! I wish it could be on Sunday every year!

I woke up to breakfast in bed...

Then after an abnormally long uninterrupted shower I got to open my presents! The one thing I really wanted this year was a vacuum. The old one that was duct taped together just wasn't doing it for me anymore.
 I got it!!



 My cute family totally spoiled me. Then I got to go to church which is one of my favorite places to be.  I got to see lots of friends then we just chilled together as a family and I had an awesome day! I guess getting older isn't too terrible.


 
I also got a birthday cake when we had dinner at my parents house the week before. 
 The weekend of my birthday Tim got married so we had wedding stuff all weekend. It was SO much fun and I had the best time. We snapped this cute one at the wedding dinner. I just love the maughan's so much!
 At the wedding dinner I noticed one of Vivian's friends is Lindsey Stirling! When I told Rach that we saw Lindsey Stirling she was really excited to meet her. Sure enough...the next night at the reception Tim pulled Lindsay aside so the girls could meet her. She really was so sweet.


We danced the night away at the reception and stayed until the very end so we could send them off with sparklers. I'm kicking myself for not getting more pictures but we were too busy having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment