Saturday, June 30, 2018

Spring Shenanigans

We hit full survival mode in the springtime. With all of the soccer games that these little boys have to go to we have them "make fires" to keep them occupied. It's kind of fun how that can entertain them for so long. I wish they'd gather sticks in our yard!

 Kate's soccer season ended with a bang on the Orange Flames. She scored pretty much every game and did SO well! She's so aggressive...even with her long flowing blonde hair.


 Rach didn't love her team this year but she FINALLY got into it the last few games and did awesome!






 
Josh loved being on his buddies team this year. Every game was so fun to watch and that kid is really aggressive too! They all have come a long way! I hope he can stay on this team from now on. We loved having coach Jason.



We had another piano recital! Kate has been loving piano. I'm so glad I have one kids that loves it! She played a duet with her teacher, Michelle. They played He's a Pirate from Pirates of the Caribbean.

 This one, on the other hand, doesn't love piano. He'd actually been making my life REALLY difficult the past several months. We finally came up with a deal that I would allow him to quit at the end of the school year. I'm actually really sad about that because he is naturally talented in piano (and I miss hearing him play). He played Axel F and I was surprised with how well he did because I don't think he actually played the entire song (with all the repeats) prior to the recital. He did great.
 Now I'm going to go cry for that fact that was his last recital.
 
This boy is always up for posing for a picture!
 And here's the 3 friends that take piano. I'm going to miss this picture. Boo hoo!

 Also in May, we get to celebrate the BEST holiday of them all....Mother's Day! I was awoken to breakfast in bed and a bed full of the whole reason I'm living.

 Church was amazing, dinner was amazing. The kids were amazing. Trav was amazing. It was just the best day! I had to get my pictures with my kids whether they wanted to or not.

 Jonah was not thrilled.








 Man I love that day. And I love those kids!

Speaking of kids.....sometimes you just gotta scratch your head. At least he's wearing shoes!
 For Christmas I gave Trav a new tent and we knew we needed to set it up and test it out. That sucker is HUGE! It's like 3 full rooms with room to spare. Camping will be fun this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment