Thursday, March 1, 2018

Seussical the Musical

Sometimes you just need a little pie face in your life.

 Jonah also likes to steal my slippers, but with that face.....
 Rach took a musical theater class at school and they performed "Seussical the Musical" Rachel was a "Jungle Citizen" and did a great job. I think she had a lot of fun with it and it was fun to go see her. These pictures aren't in the right order but after the play we went to Fiiz to celebrate.
 Some of our cute Young Women came to support
 Molly and Rachel. I'm SO glad they have each other. 
 Molly, Rachel, Bradley and Bridger

 Jonah loves his baby. I love seeing how sweet he is with him!

 With an occasional eye poke.
 
These 2 boys 😍
 Jonah is SO cute and often will fold his arms during prayers. I had to sneak a picture of him being reverent.

 Here's some more pictures of Rach in Seussical. She's so cute!












I love watching my kids perform. That's one of the payoffs of being a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment