Thursday, July 27, 2017

Summer Fun!!

Here's just some pictures from my phone of some of the fun stuff we've been doing this summer.
I feel like we need a little bit bigger sandbox.....

 Will fell off a bench at Lagoon and got a HUGE goose egg. "Ummm...Emily. Was that there before?" Ha ha! My favorite quote from Kelly. He didn't seem to mind.
 Cute Jonah is our neighborhood watch.
 Will loves to look at old scrapbooks.
 Somehow he ended up with the giant tub of cheese balls after the Maughan reunion.
 Jonah's favorite Lagoon ride: Bulgy the whale.
 Here were some pictures from pack meeting.
 Josh and Cooper both survived the bear cave.


My parents invited us to go to This is the Place Heritage Park. It was SO much fun. My kids love that place. Here's a group shot.


 "Fire at Will!"


 Panning for gold was the favorite. (Which sparked a genius idea on my part....I'll let you know if my idea PANS out! Ha ha!)
 Wendy and Gary invited us to go to a Raptors game.
 Trav caught some kind of ball....

 I had to get a picture with Kate, the game, the temple and the mountains all in one. It is a beautiful setting!


 Oh Hey! I was there too!
For playgroup on day our friends set up a giant slip n slide at the park. It was a lot of fun! Unfortunately I didn't take any good pictures of it.
 Mr. cutie pie.

 I had to document my baby drinking out of a bottle (and the only kid to LOVE formula, since I stopped nursing). I know this isn't going to last too much longer and I love my snuggle down bedtime.
 The kids like to give Jonah rides.

 I also just love lazy summer days where the kids will just play Lego's and entertain themselves. We're not running around everywhere...just hanging at home. I know this isn't going to last too much longer either, so I had to document this too.


 And Josh has such a fun group of buddies.  They've been obsessed with Monopoly this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment