Saturday, July 22, 2017

Schick Reunion 2107

This year for the Schick reunion we went to Indianola, Utah. Yes, that's pretty much in the middle of nowhere in the middle of Utah. But this middle of nowhere was beautiful! Look at this good lookin' crew and the scenery behind us!




 The cabin we stayed in was literally in the middle of a huge field. It was beautiful and the kids loved running around.

 And  bunnies were running around too!
 Jonah was the only one not running around.
 We got to do some ATV-ing
And swingin'
 Josh and Alex were best buddies on this trip. I love it when cousins get along so well.

 There also was a hot tub (aka swimming pool for all of the kids at the same time)








 
We had a talent show...each family was supposed to come up with something. I actually was SO sick during it so I didn't do it (or take any pictures) but the kids lip synced to "What does the Fox say" like this.....
It was hilarious!
 The girls....

 The boys (minus Nate)...


 One of the nights we went to the Manti pagent. It wasn't too far from where we were staying and what are the odds that we would run into these people! Seriously!! SO fun!!
 Since it was so scenic we were trying to get lots of good pictures. I'm kicking myself for wearing my Utah shirt that day. I mean, I like the Utes, but it's a little too noticeable in these cute pictures. I was recovering from a breast infection though...so I'll use that as my excuse.



 Trav took this shot as he was testing out camera settings...ha ha!





 The kids just played non-stop.

 Ha ha! Kate!
 Us girls got some good chatting time in.


 And Will, of course, was Adam's shadow. I LOVE the bond they have.







One other cool thing we did (but I didn't take pictures of) was going to the Moroni cemetery and taking pictures of every single grave and uploading the information on-line for people doing genealogy work. It was a great service project and we got the WHOLE cemetery done! How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment