Monday, July 3, 2017

Randomness

So here's just a bunch of pictures I got off my phone. They are all totally random. This is what happens when Will plays with his friend, Emma.

As we were cleaning up dinner dishes Trav said "Bah! I took a banana to work and forgot it!" Meanwhile, Kate was doing the dishes and made up a song.....
"Dad took a banana to work! Doot doot!"
It's very catchy, so we all started singing it and it has since become a "thing" at our house.  Then the next day when he got to work I got this picture sent from him....

Banana is saved...or eaten....however you look at it.

We got to go up to the Homestead in Midway and this was one of the few pictures I took. Jonah LOVES to swing!
Even though Rach wasn't 12 yet, I let her come to young womens with me every so often. We got to tour the Conference Center so we had to get a mother/daughter picture.
I also got to go pick up the kids from DARE Boondocks day.
We had mother's day dinner at Wendy and Gary's house. I just thought these boys were so cute swinging on the swing playing with their horsies.
At Josh's 4th grade Rendezvous we were in charge of the water station. Jonah had fun for about 15 minutes 
Josh caught a fish with his bare hands.

And totally wasted Mr. Flynn in an arm wrestle

I also got to go on a fieldtrip with Josh to This is the Place Heritage Park.


He and his buddy, Cooper on the bus.
I forgot to bring gloves for Jonah at a cold soccer game so we had to improvise with big gloves. It totally worked!
This is at DARE Lagoon day. Will was glued to Brad's side for a while. Luckily....Brad is totally awesome and didn't seem to mind too much.


Sometimes Will just passes out completely.
Wearing his baseball shirt at the ballpark.
Josh also got to compete in the district Math and Science Olympiad for Raingutter Regatta.

It totally looks like Jonah is taking the selfie.

Josh and Nick with their boat.
They didn't place, but it was a really fun experience.
Josh at his choir concert.
All the grandparents came to see him.
And the usual fan club.....
Jonah had a NASTY fall down the stairs. We took him to instacare and everything was fine but he looked like this for a few days. It was so sad!
But he didn't seem to mind because he was still perky.
Kate and her BFF at the zoo fieldtrip.  I wasn't able to go but my BFF (Erika's mom) took some pictures for me.
Rach at her 6th grade dance. I love the ratio of boys to girls. She doesn't know how lucky she is!
Memorial day service at Grandpa Maughan's grave.
I was in charge of the dunk tank at field day.
My little troopers playing the the shade since we were there ALL day!

Rach was going in!

Some more dance pictures....


Rachel's teacher, Mrs. Downs and her class. They had fun.
Kate and Mrs. Burns on the last day of school.
We had a fun water party at our friends house on the last day of school too.

Wow that's a lot of kids!!
I forgot to put a swim diaper on Jonah so his diaper swelled to 3 times it's normal size. It was SO funny and the picture just doesn't do it justice.
His eye is getting better!
The day after the last day of school we got to go boating with Tom. The kids liked swimming around the boat.

We got grandma and grandpa's old couches, but they were new to us!

When it's late at night....Trav's toy stacking abilities shine.
And just because this kids is cute....



No comments:

Post a Comment