Friday, April 14, 2017

I pity da Fool!

First we have to  mention of a certain mountain man that did an amazing job in his 4th grade program and county fair.  I got to the school super early so I could get a great seat. I sat front row in the center. Best seat in the house! Then when the kids came in Josh was on the front row in the center too! (Right behind the music teacher from my perspective. Ugh!!) So in all the pictures I had to maneuver around her head. He still did an amazing job I was just a little bummed I couldn't see him better from being on the front row!

 One of our favorite holidays around here is April Fool's day. Man I love tricking the kids! (But Trav is the mastermind behind all the tricks) One of the favorites this year was letting the kids have "juice" for breakfast.

 Ha ha! It was jell-o! Gotcha!
 We also rearranged the front room.
 Josh was the master behind this one.....toilet papering Will's bed.
 And when they wanted to come into the kitchen they had to go through the mini door. They loved that!
 We also got dad while he was in the bathroom!
 Baby blues...
 This little girl is OBSESSED with her baby brother. Like, she really can't leave him alone. I love that she loves him so much.

 Rach was begging to have cupcake wars so we finally found some time for them to do it. It was Kate, Rachel and Josh. I thought they all looked great!



 They had a fun time doing it too. Unfortunately, Josh's chip flavored ones were completely disgusting. But other than that.....
 Jonah was sitting there playing with toys while I was making dinner and Rach was on the couch reading. We looked up and somehow he managed to get himself INTO the box! He can't even crawl yet! How did he do that? He's a wizard, I tell you!
 A very cute wizard.
 Speaking of him not crawling....well...he can crawl now! He couldn't when the box thing happened though. Look out! Here comes trouble!



 I love it when he just stops and looks at his hands. It's so cute to think of him thinking about his hands and how totally awesome they are. He'll wiggle his fingers, suck on them for a minute then be back on his way.
 I tried to get the tie picture in. He doesn't love those. I'm not going to lie.
 It lasted all of 3 seconds before he had it off.

 So we tried putting it on his back since he kept crawling away anyway.





 He's ready to cheer Josh and the Blue Jays on!


No comments:

Post a Comment