Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Baseball and Superheros

Even though when baseball season starts it kind of takes over your life...I still really love going to all the games. There's just something about baseball (especially when your kid is playing). This year Josh is on the Bluejays.

He was the 2nd batter up on their first game!!

 
 The rest of us were anxiously awaiting.....

 Then when they swapped....Josh was the pitcher!! Holy cow!! He was so nervous but he loved it too. He did great! He even got a couple strikes! I know you can't tell from the picture either but the weather was horrible. Rainy... windy.... the rest of the kids ended up waiting in the car and didn't even see the game. So it definitely wasn't ideal conditions. But he looks good on the pitcher's mound!



 Look at that form!
 They finally had to call the game with about 20 minutes to go because the weather was so bad but it was fun! And if it'd stop raining for a few days we'd be able to have another game. I'm excited for this season.

As for the other boys in the family.....I think we'll be well protected from bad guys.








 I'm SO in love with this picture! The smoulder....



 I just love these little boys and am so happy that they're cute little buddies. I hope it will stay that way!
To the rescue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment