Friday, April 14, 2017

Wheeler Farm

For spring break we just hung around home but one of the best things we did (besides going to the dentist) was going to Wheeler Farm with the Maynes! When I originally suggested going to the farm they all individually begged for me to invite the Maynes to go. Everything is always better with them. So to the farm we went!

First we fed the ducks.....


 I can't stop laughing at Will and how much like a little old man he looks (and acts)



 I love the colorful wood barns to get individual pictures by. Luckily, my kids know that this is a requirement for a visit to the farm and they don't complain too much. They always turn out so dang cute too!




 Josh found a "wild" snake
 Cute friends, Josh and Noah.
They're all so funny. The Maynes are trained just like our kids too. You find something cool to climb on, and then wait for the picture to happen.


 It was happening all over the place. Good thing Wheeler Farm is like the best place for this to happen.
 The old hen house I played in as a kid is still standing!

 It's always more fun to go to the outhouse in pairs!

 I was a little worried Will would actually "use" the outhouse
 Come on kids....show me some love!



 Jonah finally woke up so I needed to get him in the mix too.


 I hit a weird setting so the coloring is off, but it's still cute of these two.
 And they have some amazing wood carvings out of tree stumps there! Those were new!




Spring break you were good to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment