Friday, March 31, 2017

8 months

This little guy has seriously stolen my heart. He is the sweetest, happiest, mosh chill little man ever! He doesn't necessarily love getting his monthly pictures taken with the sticker tie though. Can you blame him?



 Yes, he's in the stage where EVERYTHING goes in his mouth.


 Doesn't taste too good....
 My attempt at getting a picture where you can actually see the sticker. Ha ha!
 I give up. Let's just get some shots of those baby blues.

 (And dimples)



 He is SO close to crawling! It's making me sad how fast he's growing up. I just want to keep him like this for a few years. We can do that, right?





 Then the kids came home from school so we attempted the sticker again.
 It kind of looks like he has a mullet in this one....


 Oh the irony...

 And of course if Josh is in the room he's all smiles...
 Looking at his brother....



 I spy some teeth in there too! He has a grand total of 4.


 Man I love that kid!
  We also go to go to the amazing 1st grade program. Kate was the cutest little Egret I've ever seen! Unfortunately, I couldn't get a very clear picture of her because I was far away.


 "And it doesn't hurt to have feathers and wings!"
 Speaking of feathers and wings....the hawks are back and nesting in our yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment