Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Will is FINALLY 4!!!

I'm not going to lie....3 was a rough year for Will and I. Don't get me wrong! He is smart, funny, sassy, silly, and lights up a room when he's in it. A clown for sure. I love him like CRAZY! But 3 was a hard year. He has a ..... knack for trouble. He's my 4th kid so I'm not saying nobody else got into trouble, but he took it to the next level.

 But it's been funny....ever since he's been 4 (for the past few weeks) he is SO much more mature. (As mature as 4 year olds go) He is a JOY to be around now that he's all grown up. And the trouble radar has gone down significantly. Hallelujah! 

The morning of his big day he woke up to a decorated house and breakfast!

 
A balloon shaped pancake with sprinkles, to be exact.
 Then after taking the kids to school he "helped" me make some cupcakes.


 We had playgroup at the park that day so we brought cupcakes and called it a party! It was the perfect morning! I then took him out to lunch to his favorite...chick fil a. Yummy.

When we came home he totally crashed and took a nap. Sounds  like a heavenly birthday to me! But when the kids got home...that's when the real fun started! We pulled out the party hats...





 Had crepes for dinner.
 Ha ha! I die looking at this picture! Sorry Trav, I had to include it!

 Then it was present time!!


 This kid likes getting his picture taken. Just sayin'











 He got all kinds of toys that he "needed" and loved them all!


 This one was fun. It's a remote control ladybug that draws as it moves around.
 Then we pulled out the birthday cake! This actually was the cake Trav got me for my birthday but was too sick to eat. So I donated it to Will's birthday instead. It was yummy, even a few days later.






Happy birthday buddy! I can tell 4 is going to be a good year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment