Thursday, May 26, 2011

New pictures of the kids!

I know there's a lot but I always have the hardest time deciding which pictures to get so I usually get them all.   I know, I'm a sucker.  But how can you resist these cute faces?
Here's Rach who is five (almost 6)
 Little miss Troublemaker Kate who is 1. 
 Mr. Handsome Josh who just turned 4.

 Kate who is the happiest baby in the world, would not smile. Usually you just look at her and she laughs.  So this is the ONLY picture we got of her smiling.  Notice my hands in the corner?  I had to tickle her to get something.  What a little stinker.
She's just looking at the camera like, "Are you kidding me?  Give me something to smile at and I might consider it." 








 My 3 favorite kids doing my very favorite thing.  I love this picture because it captures it all....the annoying brother who loves just a little too much, little sister trying to push him away, and big sister reading to them.  Love it. 

1 comment: