Saturday, August 12, 2023

May 1

I'm doing smaller posts so they're not all in the wrong order like they have been lately. So here's some of May.
 Lots and lots of soccer! Josh's team has been amazing this spring. The best they've ever played. He's still the cutest one out there.:)

Lots of playing at home. Always with these two boys.
Jonah's really improved with his reading lately and likes to show that off
Youth gaga ball was too cute not to get a picture of
Sometimes I just stop and am so thankful for where I live.  We really do have the coolest yard.


Always ice cream after soccer...

Waiting for soccer to start naps

Pippin wanted to be in the picture.
We got to meed Brie's fiancee for the first time! He seems really awesome. I'm happy for Brie!
Grandma Maughan had some flooding in her basement which resulted in a LOT of work at her house. We convinced her to get some new bookshelves downstairs and the kids happily helped put one of the cabinets together. (Right after grandma said "you need to be some kind of architect or engineer to be able to read those instructions and put it all together) They are amazing!


Will wasn't feeling well for a few days and I love how Pippin always takes care of who's sick.
We got to go tour the new wing of the Huntsman Center that Trav helped work on before the grand opening. It was so cool to see! We don't get to see Trav's finished products as much as I'd like to.



Young women bike ride! Man, I love these girls!

Jonah had his 1st grade program. It was so cute! I love the programs!

I LOVE just going on walks and hanging out with my kiddos. I'm such a lucky mom.

This was a pic I snapped at church on mothers day. They were all squished together waiting after church to go home. They are the cutest.


I just wish I could bottle up all these moments of "normal" days. I'm getting nostalgic with all the changes coming up so I keep trying to capture the normal.
Will had his 4th grade rendezvous. It's WAY scaled back from what my older kids experienced but the kids had a great time. I was at the Popsicle stand which was the best station.

Cute garden helpers.

Jonah was a little excited for his zoo field trip. He was the 1st one at the school that day.
Luckily, we have zoo passes so I drove up there to meet them and got to hang out at the zoo all day with my boy! (and didn't have to ride the cramped bus)







Rach had a few art pieces featured in the art show at Davis. She did amazing! And it was so fun to see all the artwork


Rach had her last band and orchestra concerts. So weird. They did recognize all the seniors which was really nice. This has been such a big part of her life that it was sad to think that it's over (at least in this capacity). I have LOVED seeing her growth as a musician and as a person by being involved in band.


She also had some really big solos at the last band concert and did AMAZING!! I'm so proud of her. Especially for sticking with it when it got really hard.


Kate also had her last concert of the year. I have a feeling we'll be hearing a lot more from this french horn though.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment