Thursday, March 17, 2022

Wrapping up December

This year instead of making gingerbread houses we decided to make a gingerbread train!


Will does the same tongue-out-concentration that Trav does.
Trav and Jonah were on a team and made the engine.



Will and I teamed up too.

Basketball on top, soccer on bottom for Josh

It turned out great! And it was fun to try something new.

We also went to our Maughan family Christmas party. I didn't get too many pictures there but it was SO good to see everyone. It's been a million years since we've all been together.

Boys and trains...
Josh got a Jeopardy game from grandma and we've been loving playing it. We may or may not have been late to church once so we could finish double jeopardy.
We did our annual light visit to the Centerville lights.


I sure love my snuggle buddy and I'm so glad he still loves his mama.
That same said snuggle buddy is learning to write out words that he sounds out on his own. I knew he was writing something on my paper when we were learning about the Living Christ for our family scripture time and when I looked down I saw the big word on this paper-minus the P. We added that at the end so it wouldn't say BUM on my page.

We took the whole fam ice skating for the first time! It was Will, Jonah and Josh's first time! We need to do it more often, it was fun!





Some of our friends were there and let us borrow their little ice skater trainer and as soon as Jonah got a hold of that he took off!
 









Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment