Tuesday, March 15, 2022

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

It all starts with Will's school Christmas party...
 

I love that Jonah and I were able to go help
I was the "lighting model" when Trav took Rachel's dance pictures. I'll get to that later...
I love that the kids are now big enough to help dad put up all the lights and love to do it.
Meanwhile...I've got a helper in the kitchen.
What is it with these kids and pulling every blanket of the house out and making nests?(and never cleaning it up)
Pip was exhausted.
I also got to go on a field trip with Will to the capital and to the planetarium.

I took a bus picture thinking it would be super cute of the two of us not realizing my 14 chins were joining the party.
I caved and let Will buy a "trick pack of gum" in the gift shop. He was zapping everyone for the rest of the field trip. (and they loved it)
Cute little king.

Time to decorate the tree!



We snuck over to the church to play some basketball. I like this shot of Josh mid-air.
Pippin's new favorite spot in the house...
That giant stack of blankets migrated to make a dam in my closet door.
The kids got to play bells in primary
And Jonah must be some kind of genius. He can write his name in perfect mirror image.
Speaking of mirror image...
And we had a good snowstorm! They were dying to go sledding.




Pip will only drink fresh water from the sink, not from his bowl. He's definitely a water snob and likes my bathroom water the best.








Santa was at Rachel's holiday band concert!

I put the kids to work to help me with the neighborhood caramels.
And demo-ing the sink is a "guy thing"


I also got to help with Jonah's polar express day. The snowball fight was definitely the favorite.




And we like to top off our winter days with a little Mario Kart...


I think we're ready for Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment