Tuesday, March 15, 2022

November random-ings

We have had some killer sunsets lately. The pictures never do it justice but I actually had to pull over the side of the road to take this picture. It was so incredible!
Little turkeys...


Rach asked someone to the Christmas dance! We went dress shopping at a totally sketchy place next to a bar but she actually loved the first dress she tried on and we ended up getting it!
Miss my old YW buddies and hanging out with them every week. I'm glad we get together every so often. I love these ladies.
Our thankful turkey was strong this year. I think Pippin was one of the most mentioned blessing.
Jonah has been a play-doh king

Kate and I got a last minute invite to go see the Nutcracker! She had never seen it before and we were so lucky to go see some of Kate's cute friends. We had a GREAT time!
Hanging out at the ponds with my little buddy is honestly one of my most favorite things.


Josh started up indoor again. You can never get even decent pictures here but it's been so fun watching his team improve.
Nothing like a little Twister...



Another killer sunset!!
I'm not sure when Kate went fishing but this picture was too cute to pass up.
We took a hike up Adams canyon. This was some of our kids first time up there. It was fun but it was cold!


The waterfall was partly frozen! I've never been up there when it was frozen before. It was so cool!














The kids loved it. We'll definitely have to go back.




 
Trav and I went out to dinner at the Mandarin. Trav was taking a sneaky picture of our niece that was there with her boyfriend in the room next to us and I didn't realize he took one of me too. Kind of fun to have random pictures of us once and a while.
 

 

This year for Thanksgiving we were up at the Sheltons house. I loved watching all the kids play together. It definitely doesn't happen as much as it should anymore.


 We were lucky to have the whole clan there!! There's only 1 crazy smile in this group. Who's kid is that?


No comments:

Post a Comment