Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Schools out!

The last week of school is always so fun. I got to go help with field day.
 


 
I also got to go on a field trip with Kate to the park. I snapped this cute picture of her friend group.
 

Last day of school!










Jonah's last day of alone time....
Everyone was pretty excited to be done with school for the year, even though it was a great year. But Kate came out of school sobbing. She LOVED Mrs. Everton, and she's retiring so Kate was devastated she won't ever get to see her again. I've never seen her so sad on the last day of school before. It was so sad!

But luckily, we had our neighborhood water party at the clemens house to cheer us up! Rach and Josh were hanging out with their friends so my little flock is getting smaller. It was fun and we had a great time.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment