Tuesday, June 22, 2021

May Madness

Here's just some snippets of mad May. Mother's Day....


Baseball was still going strong.


Rach made a fancy cake at Young Womens
The deck was coming along...
Trav took Will and Jonah fishing. I think it was more of "a day at the beach"
Backyard campfires....
Jonah and the girls....
I hardly have any pictures of Josh playing soccer! Here's one of him coming to get the ball!
Evenings at the park...



So cute!
Jonah helping dad with the deck.

I had to sneak this picture. I remember Josh being that small and going to his baseball games. Now here's there cheering for little brother.

Put all the kids to work to get the deck done!
Josh got to run the 800 in the South End meet for track. He did awesome!

More park days...
The last board....
Flooring....Done!!!

Here's another one from Mothers day.

Jonah's face...ha ha!
I don't know...
Cute Rach got to do the high jump at regionals and PR-ed!!!

Batman jumping on the tramp...

End of awesome soccer seasons... I LOVED Rach's team!
Here's my cute team! Such a fun year!


Ice cream after games at DQ
The many faces of Jonah...



Some more of my cute team.

Will's cute team. (All the teams are so cute)
Chair hats.
Twinners...

Kinda.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment