Sunday, January 31, 2021

January 2021

The problem with January/February is that the weather isn't great so you have to force your kids outside to get fresh air. And that's exactly what we did. With much moaning and groaning we forced them to go on a walk and then it ended up being a lot of fun (like usual). This time it was just up to Nicholls park.
 
The stream was really cool being frozen over in parts of it. Same stream as our yard but ours never freezes over like that.

They made computers out of ice chunks.





Josh's indoor soccer season ended. Sad to see it go. It was really fun!
My handsome boys getting ready for church.


Jonah all ready to go to watch his favorite show of all time "Robber Crabs"
And Jonah is my errand running buddy. He's become a pro at wearing a mask.
When the weather is nice Jonah and I will go walk to meet the kids coming home from school. We're training those little legs to walk a lot.
Rach finally had her Christmas band concert in January. They did great! I love and miss hearing them play.
Mr. Busy on our not so busy days.

Kate also started basketball! This is her first time ever playing and she was SO nervous but she ended up scoring the first basket of her first game! She's been doing great and her team is awesome.

 Nate is her awesome coach so that probably helps in having an awesome team.
I took Rach driving and we went to see they Layton temple sight. I said, "let me get your picture with it!" Ha ha! I die every time I see this picture.

That's a little better. Ha ha!
 
My nephew Sam got married and the only picture I took of the drive through shower, the wedding dinner and the reception is a picture with Luke's cardboard cutout. He's on a mission. Everything was great though! Sad I didn't take any more pictures.
And these cute boys walking home from school. I love how Jonah is one of the gang.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment