Sunday, January 10, 2021

Christmas

I love Christmas. Even as I get older I still really love it. On Christmas Eve we had a festive breakfast. Festive for me....I'm not too fancy.

Christmas tree waffles!
We spent the day playing games and watching movies. Just how I like it.
That night we did go have some clam chowder at grandma Maughan's (Mike and LaNa were there too) then we visited Rex's grave. It was good see everyone for a few minutes.

Then we came home to open 1 Christmas Eve present.

Jammies!

Then we tried some cheese fondue. It was super stretchy and super delicious.
Everyone seemed pretty happy with their jammies.

I'm the one that bought mine and they're really big on me. Oops. I guess I was having one of "those days"
Milk and cookies for Santa then off to bed!
Santa definitely didn't skip our house this year. He was good to us.
The kids even let us sleep in until 6:00!

Will favorite gift this year....

Cheeseballs already open by 7:00am
The aftermath....
Someone was trying to get our ham dinner.

Christmas is good.

Since we couldn't have a ward Christmas party this year, instead our bishopric gave everyone in the ward matching socks! We love them and it's kind of fun to have matching socks with our whole neighborhood.


I demanded a picture by the tree. Mean mom.



Here's pictures from our other camera. Rach maybe wasn't fully awake quite yet.








We had one last gift for the kids but they had to open it all at the same time once everything else was done.
Luggage! Just what you've always wanted!


After investigating a little further they found a note inside....
It was a plane ticket to DisneyWorld!! AHHHH! I know what you're thinking....we tried this last year and it didn't work out (but to Disneyland). But this time, unless the country shuts down, we are going in 3 weeks! Pack those new bags kids, we're going on a plane too!
They were so excited but also didn't really believe it at first. Don't worry, we're all SUPER excited now!! All this excitement can wear a guy out.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment