Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Mother's Day 2020

I had the BEST mother's day. There's nobody I'd rather hang out with than my own cute family. Will had an assignment for school this week to write about what he loved about his mom, and this is all he could come up with. Ha ha!
 We had a great morning, at-home church complete with a song by the primary, a nap and even a game of croquet.
 We had grandparents over for dinner then we noticed there were some abandoned ice blocks over at the park so we went over to use them and had SO much fun ice blocking the rest of the night.





 We were there until it got dark and were being eaten alive by mosquitoes.
 My mother's day picture....




 And one of the best gifts I got was 2 big tubs of chick-fil-a sauce. Mmmmmm....Where's the chicken?
So thankful I get a day to celebrate my entire world....being a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment