Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Random picutres I want to post about

I have never met a boy that loves to hunt for bugs (specifically roley poleys) more than Jonah. He will spend hours digging in the rocks and dirt looking for them.

 My new favorite picture of him....
 Yes, we are still working on the basement. I'll show pictures of it later, but here's a picture of Trav starting to build the shelves!
 This year for field day I knew I couldn't handle another year of the dunk tank so I signed up for the water obstacle course instead. It was awesome! I think I found my new "thing." It was kind of cold so we didn't actually turn the water on but the kids still had fun. And Will and Jonah went on it about a million times.


 
The day after school got out Tyrel got married! Trav and I spent the whole day at the temple and luncheon which was wonderful. I didn't take any pictures though. But that night at the reception I got a few before it started raining. I loved this 'Love' sign.




 Kate in her new Sunday dress from grandma.
 Jonah is suited up ready for battle.
 Slippin' and slidin' at the sheltons. They have the perfect hill to do this!

 Will's crazy shark tooth that grew in before the front one fell out.
 Jonah got an "owie"

 3 peas in a pod


No comments:

Post a Comment