Thursday, June 20, 2019

Daily life

Kate had her spring piano recital. She played Fur Elise and did an amazing job! (or so I heard. I was coming a little late from Josh's baseball game and we arrived during the song right AFTER Kate played! I was SO bummed!! I can't believe I missed it!!) She did play the song for me again right after the recital on the big fancy piano so I did get to hear her play and it was amazing!! She's a really good pianist and it's fun to see her develop this talent.

 These two....
 I did get to go on a field trip with Kate to the Utah State farm days. This picture is crazy though. Sorry Kate....didn't realize my hair was blocking you!
 And here's just some random pictures from my phone that I love kind of capture our lives...










 For Mother's day we had dinner at grandma and grandpa's house. As soon as ice cream was announced the kids all lined up! Ha ha!
 We did a Friday night temple trip with the 2 oldest kids. It was awesome because we were the only ones there!! It was so nice to have a nice, relaxing time at the temple.




No comments:

Post a Comment