Thursday, November 1, 2018

Their own world

Sometimes you just need to jump on the tramp in the forest.
 Sometimes all of my kids will play together for hours and actually get along.
 Sometimes I can sneak taking pictures of their imaginary world.

 Sometimes you catch a picture of Jonah mid-flight and it makes you laugh.


 Sometimes I have to sneak taking a picture of Josh because he won't let me anymore.
 Sometimes Kate's hair is "angry"

 Sometimes I wonder how my kids got to be so old.
 But every time I'm grateful for these kids and making my life magical.

Oh, and Hey! On another note....Josh tried out for the student council and totally rocked his "upside-down, googly eyes on chin" lip sync to Ghostbusters and totally made it in! Proud of him for trying something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment