Thursday, April 12, 2018

#42

Don't mess with this kid!

 I got Jonah an umbrella of his own so we had to test it out on a rainy day. Luckily, it had stopped raining.
 I love spring!!


 Man, I love this little munchkin!
 We're lucky that we got our very own leprechaun for St. Patty's day.
 One with a little sass.
 It happened. Trav officially turned 42. Rach left him a little note in the shower for him to find.
 The kids were SO excited to celebrate with him. Unfortunately, he had to go to work but we celebrated when we could.







 My gift to Trav was a date for the following evening. We already had tickets to go see The Little Mermaid at Centerpoint theater for his birthday. Ha ha! I'm sure that' exactly what he wanted to do.
 He did request a banana roll cake for his birthday. Your wish is my command.




 And the surprise date?.....a Jazz game! We hadn't been to one of those in years! Even though we sat in the nose bleed, we had a lot of fun. And the Jazz actually won!
 
Here's some pictures from a family walk we did to the ponds. Some of us know how to strut better than others.







Happy spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment