Monday, March 6, 2017

Growing like a weed

I finally pulled the pictures off the camera and there were about a billion new pictures....and most of them were of Jonah.  So I figured I better document this kid and all his milestones before he graduates from college.

Here he is at 6 months! He wasn't feeling too well that day. Stinkin' winter. Jonah got sick several times this winter. I'm VERY glad to see spring on the horizon. Can I get a 'Hallelujah?!?'

He always blinks during pictures. I think it's so funny!



 Even not feeling great he's such a happy kid.
 Oh no! Jonah spotted a whale!

 Let's see how you taste, whale!

 Ahhhh! Now he's surrounded!
 Lookin' a little panicked....

 Maybe I'll just pretend I'm a penguin and they'll leave me alone...

 He did make it out okay. Just in time for another photo shoot....

And now he's a sitter....


 Don't you think he looks like a giant Goliath baby in this picture?
 Those eyes......

 This is pretty much all Josh has done the past month. Sitting in his bookworm box, reading.
 He doesn't even notice what's going on around him.

 Okay, maybe a little.

 Miss Rachel got to go to Young Women's New Beginnings. I can't believe my little girl is soon going to be a Beehive! She's SO ready and I'm SO excited that she'll be coming in (I'm the YW secretary). It'll be fun to have her in there with me. She had to stand in front of everyone while I got to gush about her. It was awesome. We do have the most awesome girls and they made her feel SO welcome and so excited to go to Young Women.



 We've also had to chase away the winter blues by making totally awesome forts.

I spy a star bum going in the fort!
 You talking 'bout me?

 I just love all these expressions....







 Those baby blues aren't too shabby either.



 
Man, I have cute kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment