Monday, October 10, 2016

The Jonah Show

Pretty much all we do around our house is love on this sweet little boy. How had he not been here a couple months ago? It doesn't seem possible that we could survive without him!! If I happen to put him down at all this is pretty much what happens....

 
The kids just can't resist...and Kate is always wanting me to take pictures of her with him.
 I mean.....seriously! SO cute!
 We did manage to get his room all done and this is the final result. Everyone else is kicked downstairs and once Jonah moves out of our room he'll be the only one with a room to himself. Yep....the youngest is spoiled!
 Sweet, sleepy Will. Too tired to eat a Cheerio.
 Here's Jonah at the socer games.
 I love this picture of Rach with her team for some reason.


 I have a strange feeling that this boy will be a book worm just like the rest of them.

 Just a hunch I have....and yes, they were all reading out loud.

 Here's Will with his buddy, Liam. Together they are WillLiam!

 He likes his big sister.
 This little guy is SO happy and smiley all the time, but as soon as I pull out the camera he gets all serious on me. I still don't have a really cute, smiley picture yet.

 This is about as close as it gets. I wish everyone could see the smile that melts the world!
 
Fall in our backyard is pretty close to heaven. Josh with his bug catching net and Will gathering worms out of the garden.


 And this little dude is now 2 months old! Holy cow! But look how cute this little monkey is!











2 months looks good on you. Now let's talk about getting some sleep at night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment