Friday, July 29, 2016

The calm before the storm...

Here's a little update on everything else before I get to the BIG news!! Trav has been working hard on the backyard and it's looking awesome. I had to take a few pictures out there to get a sense of the"during" phase.

 The kids have been awesome so far this summer just keeping themselves entertained when I don't feel like entertaining them. I really do have awesome kiddos.

 But sometimes they just play a little too hard and pass out right where they're at.
 I HAD to get a picture with Will and this box of cereal. There was a tiny picture of this guy on the front of the box and he said he didn't want it (even though it's his favorite cereal) because the guy was "creepy." I replied, "Oh yeah? Look at THIS!" I turned the box around and there was a huge picture of the creepy guy! Will screamed!! It was SO funny! After that he ate the cereal but then also wanted to look at the box.
 I had to get some last minute prego pictures for the books. This is Sunday after church so I was officially 39 weeks and had him only 3 days later! But there will be more to that story later....


 Of course with the camera out my posey kids needed some pictures too. At least they're cute!



 Kate took this picture and it is my favorite picture of Will! This is his "mmm mmm burpy" which is his favorite thing in the world. Nice capture, Kate!
 Then on Monday before the "big day" Christa invited us to head over to the park to slip n slide. It was the perfect combination of the kids having a blast, staying cool, and Christa and I being able to sit in the shade and chat for a few hours. LOVED this!!


 It didn't take long for it to turn into a  mud puddle at the bottom of the hill.






Oh how we love summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment