Monday, November 9, 2015

Tradition!

Here's some pictures of the pumpkin carving extravaganza. 
Always a good time....







 Mr. Bones at least thought it was a good time. (I never did get a picture of all the final products)
 This was our Schick party that we hosted this year. We had a delicious dinner then played a few games. One of which was wrap the daddy's. The kids thought that was fun. (I don't think Marc was too amused.)


 Grandma and Grandpa helped us make scary teeth treats. They were de-lish!







 
We did get serenaded during the party too. Thanks Mr. Bones. You're awesome.

 After the party we needed to rinse off. I just had to throw this in because I liked it.
 Then as one of the best traditions....We did the haunted forest again! Every year we get more and more people. It's always SO stressful but then I'm so glad we did it because it's a lot of fun. I never have time to take pictures though because I swear we're still setting up as the first people start to arrive.  But here a little taste.

Our new additions this year were Mr. Bones and the jumping spider. Awww yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment