Friday, November 6, 2015

Halloween!!

I'm actually going to have a lot of different Halloween posts because I swear this is like the busiest time of the year for us....but SO much fun!! I love Halloween. So this post is dedicated to our super awesome Halloween costumes!

First up...we have Kate who was a raccoon.
 Don't forget the tail!
 Hermoine Granger who is more commonly known as "Rachel."
 I'm not about to reveal Superman's true identity but I don't believe he's ever looked so good!
 And strong!
 (He can fly too)
 This handsome lumberjack is my hubby (and no the beard is not real)

 This year I was a vampire. I first did a smiley picture then I wanted to do a scary/mad-face picture. Trav kept laughing at me when I was super scary. I had no idea why! (until I saw the picture.)
 
 I've never been good at mad faces. (Maybe that's why my kids never listen to me.)
 Josh was a super cool ninja.
 Here's party number 2 for dressing up. The Schick Halloween party at our house.
 Grandma and Grandpa with our kids.






 Aimee showed up and we had to get a Harry Potter picture. Super cute!


 Okay, this is actually Halloween night. Rachel was convinced that we already had enough pictures. Seriously? Hasn't she lived in the same house with me for like 10 1/2 years? You'd think she's know me by now.



 I don't have one like this yet, Rach!



 Who's doing bunny ears?
 Okay, I guess Will was sick of pictures too.



 Okay, so I told her "I just want to get one group shot picture!" Look at Rachel's face in the next sequence. Ha ha! You'll thank me someday, my child.


 We went trick-or-treating with some neighbors so we had quite the procession. The weather was great, the loot was great, everything was great until some punk teenagers tried to scare my kids and wouldn't leave us alone even when I asked. Let's just say they are all thanking their lucky stars that they can walk straight after I got through with them.
Don't mess with Mama Bear!

We then came home and had the famous candy exchange. You're welcome dentist. We'll be single-handedly keeping you in business for years!
Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment