Friday, June 26, 2015

Sum Sum Summertime

 Does anyone else have a love/hate relationship with summer like I do? I LOVE having the kids around all the time....but......the kids are around all the time. Sometimes they even say the dreaded "b" word. Not that one! "Bored" That's the one. I hate that word because they know EVERY time they say that to me I suggest cleaning something. You'd think they'd entertain themselves.  Luckily we haven't had too many of those incidents yet. 

But the first week of summer was a hit! Thank goodness for old Nexus signs so we can have a big slip-n-slide!
 



 The bum shot....







 They did have so much fun slipin' and slidin'. But of course to dry off you have to jump on the tramp. Okay, tramp pictures are some of my favorite. A lot of the time they turn out totally blurry, but when they DO turn out I think they are so funny. Everyone is in the most awkward positions and I think it's hilarious. I took a lot of pictures.
 This is probably my favorite....
 And he had to do a somersault.
 Show us your abs!!
 Then when daddy gets on, it gets really fun and everyone has to join in!

 Minor meltdown mode....



 
I really love this picture for some reason. It looks like they are flying right out of the picture.
It was a fun summery afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment