Saturday, June 6, 2015

Josh's baptism

Today has been an awesome day. Josh got baptized!! He has been really excited  about getting baptized. He got a new spiffy suit for his birthday, along with some scriptures. He was warned that I was going to be camera happy today and he totally went with it.
 Thanks buddy, you look good.

Here's some pre-baptism pictures.

 AHHHHH, he looks so grown up!



 This was daddy's scripture case that he had on his mission. We cleaned it all up and passed the torch on.


 He still has room to grow....

 We totally lucked out because he was the only baptism that day so we got to do everything ourselves. The room only had people we knew and loved, Rachel and Kate said the prayers, Grandma Shirlene and I did the talks, Aunt Aimee led the music. It was fun to let everyone have a part.









 I can't even express how much I love this boy. He really is the best of the best in every single way. I'm so proud of him and so glad that he has the gift of the Holy Ghost with him now to help him. What a wonderful day!!!
 We headed back to our house for ice cream sundaes.



 The teenagers were hanging out in the forest.

I am so happy that we can be a forever family. Just look at this group and see how blessed I am! 
Way to go Josh, I love you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment