Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Spooktacular October

As soon as October comes around and costumes are decided on, this is what we get.....
He sleeps in it..
He plays in it....all the time!
I swear this is the most patient kitty in the world.


He's spoiled rotten because everyone's obsessed with him.
We were able to make it one last time to Lagoon for frightmares. We picked a SUPER cold and stormy day which was perfect because the place was EMPTY. It's been overly crowded the entire season so this was one last cold treat!
We finally convinced Will to go on Cannibal for the first time ever. Kate stayed with Jonah so Will, Josh and I could go on it. We had the entire cart to ourselves (it really was empty...I wasn't joking. Probably my favorite trip to Lagoon!) and he LOVED it!! He immediately went on it again with Kate so she could go.
Ha ha! I couldn't resist.


We went around and did all the "dorky" little kid stuff but Jonah liked it.



I wanted to do one a little scarier but not too scary. I asked several employees (because the one they used to do in the houses of Pioneer village was perfect but they didn't have it this year). Everyone told us to go to the fun house. All of these employees (one of them was clearly a dad so I mostly blame him) were wrong!! I took the kids in there. Kate was nervous to start but I talked her into it. It was SUPER creepy! Josh was fine. Will was even okay. But Kate was not okay and Jonah couldn't stop crying and I had to carry him. Finally one of the nice "creepy" clown workers showed us an exit so we could get out of there. I felt like the worst mom ever. Total mom fail and we had to go on a few more fun, calm rides before we left.

My sister won a blow up hot tub (I didn't even know they existed) so she invited us over for a dip. Looked fun! But was pretty full so I didn't get in.
Other strange things that happen around here...



Cute Rach at her band concert. I never get great pictures of her while she's playing because she's usually right behind the conductor, but I get cute ones after!

We also go a new garage door! Fancy schmancy with windows and it is SO quiet!! I love it!
And everybody's favorite thing about fall is when all our billions of leaves fall and they make a huge pile to jump in  off the tramp.







Then sometimes someone will steal my phone and I'll get these kinds of pictures...


Josh's handsome soccer team had a pre-Thanksgiving dinner. Such cute boys.

 Love these crazy kids of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment