Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Mrs. Halloween

I do love Halloween and all the festivities that go with it. First, we have pumpkin carving.








Then 2 little old men sitting at the bar drinking hot cocoa.
Jonah brought this home from school and I loved it. I needed to keep this one.
Will decorated cookies at activity days and they sent me this picture. Want some cookies with that candy?
The kids had an outdoor Halloween parade this year. First time outdoors and I LOVED it! I hope they do it outside from now on as long as the weathers nice. This was so much better!
Will's cute class.

The 3 stooges.

Trav and I went to a Maughan dinner a couple days before Halloween and Josh took Jonah fishing (which is adorable). Halfway through dinner Josh texted me this picture. I sure love those boys!
Halloween was on Sunday this year so we trick or treated on Saturday.


This is who passed out our candy. There was still some left when we got back. Nobody messes with Mr.Bones!
Here's our trick or treating group (except the old boys went and did their own thing)
I love watching this huge line of trick or treaters.

Good haul!
Jonah even lasted the whole time! It was his first time going out the whole time!

Obsessed.
Then on Halloween night we had our party at the Hardy house. It was a long drive after a late night.
And the obligatory group photos.





 Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment